1. To enhance the centre’s efficiency in giving services.
2. To serve as a model plot for the farmers to learn from and to obtain training on agriculture suitable with the area conditions.
3. To serve as a demonstration or training site of marine animals raising for villagers living in the area and nearby areas as well as to promote the development of fishery occupation and the increase of the number of marine animals in natural water sources and schools.
4. To serve as a demonstration site on the knowledge and the management of land in agro-forestry system along with the building of the awareness in conserving and having affection for the natural resources and promoting of forestry occupation among the villagers.
5. To enhance the efficiency in managing water among the water users’ group.
6. To promote and transfer the technology in growing animal fodder and raising animals.
7. To educate, train and transfer the knowledge regarding the ideology, the principles, and the cooperative’s operations both in terms of business management and administration and involvement in the cooperative’s activities.
8. To develop the occupations by enhancing skills in silk weaving.