1. Water source development, to provide water for the villagers living within the project area to use in their daily consumption and agricultural activities, as well as to supply water to support forestry development around the watershed areas which consist of the establishment of water sources for agriculture, daily consumption and forestry development.
2. Forest development, to implement development activities for protection, maintenance and restoration of forest, watershed areas, as well as the environment which includes protection and maintenance of forest, prevention of encroachment and forest fires, reforestation, as well as development and restoration of the forest conditions.
3. Land development, to set up the activities for proper land use and the development work to create a place for people to make a living which comprises survey and land use planning, resettlement programme for the people who used to live in the project area, soil and water conservation, soil quality development.
4. Occupational development, to develop and promote the people’s occupations in and outside the agricultural sector which involves development and promotion of occupations on agriculture, livestock, and cottage industry
5. Basic infrastructure development, to provide basic infrastructure such as road and electricity which consists of development of electricity system and transportation system.
6. Environmental development, to manage the community environment and reduce the use of chemical substances to prevent accumulation of toxic residues.
7. Human resource development, to organize training courses for government officials and other people who help operate the project.
8. Follow up work, to follow up on the progress and to evaluate the results periodically.