- Conducting of studies and researches on the following topics:
- Fishery: raising of striped snake-headed fish and common climbing perch fish using food tablets etc.
- Agriculture: integrated farming, processing of farm produce, mushroom culture, cultivation of field crops, cultivation of para rubber, horticulture etc.
- Rice cultivation: use of liquid fertilizer, study on excellent rice varieties, rice cultivation with economic vegetables
- Mulberry cultivation and silkworm culture: production of organic mulberry, silk weaving etc.
- Animal husbandry: raising and development of Tajima breed of meat cattle etc.
- Forestry: study on the flow of water from natural forests, the role of check dams towards the flow of water and trapping of sediments, analyzing of forest resources, collection of herbal plants, rehabilitation of watershed forests etc.
- Soil improvement: the change of soil attributes, the use of liquid fertilizer produced from cattle blood in producing cassava and animal feed etc.
- Development of indicators concerning irrigation, soil, forest and agricultural activities etc.
- Promotion of the extension work related with the topics of studies and researches as well as training which includes
- Raising of aquatic animals such as raising fish in floating baskets, raising fish in cement ponds, raising fish with chickens and ducks, raising fish with pigs, raising frogs etc.
- Propagation of aquatic animals
- Fish raising for the Agriculture for Lunch Project at schools
- Soil improvement: promoting the use of
organic matters in place of chemicals,
improving various types of soil including
acidic soil, saline soil, sandy soil and
- Agricultural development: integrated farming, cultivating toxin-free vegetables, raising chickens on fish ponds and mushroom culture in vegetable plots
- Processing of agricultural produce such as bean noodle, sugarcane, rosella, cassava, fruits, animal products etc.
- Mushroom culture: producing mushroom medium
- Cultivation of field crops such as sugarcane, maize, peas, cassava, soy beans, physic nuts.
- Cultivation of para rubber: technology in establishing a para rubber plantation
- Cultivation of horticultural plants such as guavas, lychees, longans, rambutans, dragon fruits, organic vegetables and maintenance of nurseries
- Cultivation of rice: producing organic rice and brown rice, collecting and conserving rice genetics, pre- and post-harvest plants etc.
- Cultivation of mulberry: producing good varieties of mulberry, silkworm culture etc.
- Public health: healthcare services based on modern and traditional treatment, training courses on foot massage, body massage, Thai traditional massage, economic herbal plants, the knowledge on herbal plants etc.
- Animal husbandry: improving the health of native cattle parent stocks, caring and treating animals, raising milch cattle, raising pigs, raising “Puparn” black chickens, raising turkeys, raising muscovy ducks, growing animal fodder etc.
- Model villages: community activities mobile forums to develop the villages, workshops for MCs and community leaders etc.
- Cottage industry: training on the upgrading of local silk, local cotton and packaging etc.
- Forestry development: raising economic wildlife, promoting the cultivation of three kinds of forest for four benefits, training on eco-tourism
- Conservation of the natural resources and the environment:
- Development of forests: improving check dams, preserving forests, conserving plant genetics etc.
- Mulberry cultivation and silkworm culture: conserving silkworm species etc.